For the first time in our 10-year history we have a place to welcome guests for tastings in the heart of the Dry Creek Valley in Sonoma County, California. We have begun taking reservations for tasting beginning on March 6, 2023.
Join us for our Signature Tasting and enjoy 5 wines, including our flagship Beckstoffer Georges III Vineyard, Cabernet Sauvignon. Your host will guide you through each wine and share our story, connection to farming and our family growers along with our commitment to low intervention winemaking.
$45 per person
Parties up to 6 guests
Offered daily by appointment between 10am and 3pm
Tastings are hosted at 8500 Dry Creek Rd, Geyserville, CA 95441
Handicap parking and ADA restrooms are readily available. Prior to your visit, please let us know if there is anything we can do to ensure you and your guests are as comfortable as possible.
Add a Journeyman Meat Company, Salumi board $45 (serves up to 4 guests). The board includes 6 house-made salumi served with local cheese and pickled vegetables. Order must be placed 72 hours in advance of scheduled wine tasting. Available Wednesday - Monday.
Please review our terms and conditions before submitting your visit request.
- All experiences are by appointment only, we are unable to accommodate walk-in guests.
- All visits are confirmed once payment is received.
- A full refund will be issued for tastings cancelled at least 48 hours in advance of the arrival time.
- Based on our limited tasting opportunities all guests attending the tasting must be on the guest list.
- We are unable to accommodate extra tasters without 24-hours’ notice.
- We will do our best to accommodate late arrivals although the experience may be shortened to adhere to other scheduled guests for the day.
- Dogs on leash are welcome.
- We are unable to accommodate guests under 21, including infants, on property.